Head of Sales (Solar Trackers)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-02 engineering Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Head of Sales (Solar Trackers) will create and assess project opportunities in the region. This includes coordinating with the different teams in the various countries and third-party contractors or consultants, in order to develop, perform due diligence and deliver projects according to plan and targets.
• Seek out new opportunities, review opportunities and develop appropriate strategies for commercial closure.
• Define project scope, budget, execution strategies, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations. Pro-actively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Assist to finalize project agreements with partners.
• Generating Leads and opportunities for the Business.
• Create and review technical documents, schematics and logic diagrams to ensure compatibility with the project specifications and Australian standards are met.
• Liaise with other departments such as project control, procurement, production and commercial for integration.
• Identify and establish new business and organizing sales visits and liaising with existing clients.
• Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions and reviewing cost and sales performance.
• Minimum of 7 years of project development in renewable energy sector with an internationally major/reputable development/EPC company.
• Experience in the Australian energy industry is a Must
• Bachelor degree and above, preferred majors include electrical/ mechanical engineering.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.