Business Development Manager - Construction Products
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-04 sales Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Working autonomously from a home office set up, this supplier of commercial and residential glass products is looking to expand its presence in the Australian market. As a result, an exciting opportunity exists for a Business Development Manager to join this multinational organisation and develop new business opportunities through an existing network of commercial construction companies, and multi-residential developers.
A global company with over 55,000 employees in subsidiaries worldwide. As the Business Development Manager reporting to the Area Sales Manager in Singapore, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities across the building and construction sectors of Melbourne and Australia. A completely new position for a Senior Executive stationed in Melbourne, this will provide a fantastic growth opportunity for a building and construction sales professional. This position will include but not be limited to the following:
- Finding, pitching and winning new clients across a booming Melbourne market
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as agreed upon with Area Sales Manager
- Negotiating technical and commercial details and present solutions to meet the customer's needs
- Assisting management with planning, product development and implementing marketing strategies
- Reporting on current market trends and performing a competitor analysis when appropriate
- Previous experience in selling solution-based building and construction products
- A strong understanding of the Commercial, Residential and Developer markets of Melbourne
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding agreed revenue targets
- High levels of commercial nous and a desire to build new business relationships
- A demonstrated ability to manage and grow a client database
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel for business trips to nearby cities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking to develop their career with a global building supplies company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus tools of the trade and an incentives structure.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.