Business Development Manager - Workplace Solutions
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + 12k Car allowance + 35k OTE (Uncapped)
Location North ShoreFULL_TIME
Consultant Bruce Donaldson
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-26 sales Sydney, NSW New South Wales 2 Richardson Pl, North Ryde AU 2113 AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting opportunity to join this market leading technology giant who are on the forefront of providing technology solutions to business’ worldwide. As the Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to make full solution sales across a broad product range, including hardware, software and a number of services. This is a hybrid role which will have you managing existing accounts 40% of the time whilst also pursuing new clients for the remaining 60%.
Working for this large globally listed company based on the North Shore comes with a number of benefits on top of the generous package offered including a company wellness program, free income protection cover, substantial training and development and many more.
- Engage with potential clients to grow market share by developing high level customer relationships
- Consult with businesses on how they can benefit/reduce cost from provided solutions
- Work alongside and introduce technical pre-sales and solution specialists to prospective clients
- Establish long-term and profitable business relationships within your allocated region
- 3-5 years or more in a similar role in ICT industry (experience selling to health care professionals highly regarded but not essential)
- A professional and consultative sales approach
- Demonstrated new business development success
To apply please click apply or call Bruce Donaldson on +61 2 84231008 for a confidential discussion.