Business Development Manager
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-10 2019-04-27 sales Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As Business Development Manager for a global leader within the Freight & Logistics Industry, you will be in a unique position to take the lead in the development of new business opportunities and maximize customer loyalty. Our client is a Global Logistics Provider and who aims to satisfy the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Their services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order and risk management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.
- Devise and develop a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, revenue generation and brand protection of customers.
- Deliver the effective and efficient management of commercial services in relation to driving business growth, income and continual improvement across the services within the business in conjunction with Global Business Operations team and Account Management.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Report to Senior Management monthly demonstrating lost and gain business opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, marketing related fields
- At least two years of relevant industry experience
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Possess a strong understanding of our competition, industry and positioning.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Creating/building reports for internal use (customer service, invoicing dept.)
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Excellent in verbal and communication skills
- Bi-lingual will be advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.