Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + + super + commission
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 3 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-03 sales Melbourne Victoria Level 1, 801 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122 AU 3122 AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Based on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, this organisation specialises in the design, project management and delivery to exhibitions and conferences across Australia. Due to continued growth and a strong market presence there is an exciting opportunity for a driven Senior Account Manager to join the team and take ownership of some top tier clients and exhibitions.
Reporting directly to the State Manager, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with the highest level of service whilst continually promoting the organisations capability to potential new clients.
- 5+ years experience in an Account Management role within the exhibition and events space.
- A track record of maintaining and existing client base with high focus on retention.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills coupled with an engaging sales personality.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Managing all existing clients with the highest level of service whilst developing new business opportunities.
- Meeting with clients and key stakeholders to take a brief on the event or exhibition to ensure all requirements are being met.
- Ensuring quotes and proposals are completed accurately and on time with a focus of maintaining strong profit margins.
- Liaising with Account Coordinators, Project Managers and Operations personal to ensure client and exhibition requirements are met.
- Developing technical expertise in new products and emerging trends in the exhibition and events space.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Senior Account Manager to join a national organisation in a period of growth. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package and an ongoing training and support from senior business leaders. The organisation boasts a market leading service coupled with a strong team orientated culture that has delivered year on year success.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.