Regional Business Development Director
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + $320K OTE
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 sales Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 150000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Regional Sales Director, as an individual contributor, is accountable for driving sales of the products, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organisations. The Regional Sales Director will also focus on expanding opportunities within existing customer base to incrementally increase sales volume via additional seats and solutions.
- Prospect and close new business opportunities and expand opportunities within existing customers.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Work with Strategic Account Managers to generate initial customer interest.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Naturally lead the sales process to a close deals.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
- 7-10+ years of solution selling – Software as a Service model preferred
- Proven experience opening a new market (green - fielding new market)
- Experience selling to CFOs, CPOs (reporting, invoicing, accounting systems)
- Technology and/or SaaS sales experience required
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Understanding of the Software as a Service business model
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.