Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology Projects
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 1 May 20192019-05-16 2019-05-31 recruitment-consultancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As a result of continued success, the Robert Walters Technology division in Sydney is seeking a Senior Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity for strong recruiters in any related discipline to step up into a senior role within a high performing, global business.
As a Senior Consultant within the Technology team at Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Working closely with the Sydney Management group in relation to team performance and strategy
- Assisting in the training and development of new consultants
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- A proven successful track record within agency recruitment from any transferable discipline but ideally technology
- Strong understanding of the Sydney market
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path and opportunity to progress quickly as a result of strong performance
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.