BD & Marketing Coordinator
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Melbourne CBD based international law firm is looking to expand their team with a BD & Marketing Coordinatorr. This is a great opportunity for someone who's ready for their next step in a supporting and innovative law firm. This role reports to the BD & marketing manager and works together with a team of professionals to provide business development and marketing services to ensure the firms develops and maintains strong relationships.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for not only general business development and marketing, but also;
- Working with the events team to deliver both local and national events
- Supporting partners in pursuing sales and marketing opportunities
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals and tenders
- Market research
- Develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns
This is a great opportunity for a BD or Marketing Coordinator looking for their next step within a successful international legal firm. You will also have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business development/marketing/event management within a professional services firm
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels within the business
- Experience in writing tenders and proposals
- Ideally a degree in marketing, communications or business
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Does this sound like you and are you ready for a new challenge? Apply today!
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.