Business Development Manager
Salary Excellent remuneration and incentives
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
With an enviable track record of success, this WA organisation has a global presence and is continuing to grow their market coverage. They are a leader in their field and provide Enterprise Risk and Chemical Safety Management solutions to a diverse industry and client base. They have developed an innovative and easy to use solution for their clients allowing them to respond efficiently to their compliance and reputational risks.
Their team leads the field in compliance, research, educating clients and commitment to a sustainable future.
They are a results orientated company and seek professionals who are engaging, keen to learn, collaborative and manage their own success. They are seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join their team in WA and drive new business opportunities throughout the market.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Growth, the Senior Sales Executive is responsible for driving the sales growth across a specified product suite and territory. In addition, the role will require retention and management of a portfolio of clients. To achieve this the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for management and development of long term relationships with client stakeholders across their business, development of a pipeline of potential clients and successful acquisition of target clients.
• Prime focus is to develop and qualify new market opportunities for the services and solutions on offer
• Manage defined portfolio of accounts for new opportunities and retention on an annual basis
• Achieve revenue targets and KPIs as set by management
• Initiate and manage promotional activities for the product suite
• Demonstrate the product and services both remotely and at client meetings to a variety of stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in a sales environment successfully developing a portfolio of accounts
• Proven customer relationship development and management capabilities
• Ability to engage and influence with diverse range of stakeholders
• Experience in software sales and/or knowledge of OH&S would be well-regarded
• Sales qualification skills with the ability to negotiate and finalise sales
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent remuneration and incentive package on offer
• Opportunity for future development and growth of team
• Work with a highly innovative and forward thinking organisation
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.