Business Development Executive
Salary attractive salary + super + car allowance + bonus
Location Western Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This privately-owned organisation specialises in civil security products through the building, construction and industrial markets in Australia. After completing some projects at iconic Australian venues, this organisation is looking to expand its market presence with the appointment of a Business Development Executive in Melbourne.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for servicing key accounts, and developing new business opportunities in civil public spaces.
This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining existing key clients whilst developing new business opportunities
- Site Measuring
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as established with the State Manager
- Specifying technical products that meet the client’s requirements
- Preparation of quotes, presentations and orders
- Keeping well-informed of the commercial construction projects through networks and online resources
- Be an active part of strategic decision
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Previous track record of sales to the building, construction and industrial markets
- A team mentality
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the broader industry
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding agreed revenue targets
- A demonstrated ability to manage and grow an existing client database
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive looking to develop their career with a privately owned, national organisation. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance, plus tools of the trade, and an incentive structure.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.