Lighting Sales Specialist - Commercial
Salary Attractive salary + car allowance + super + package
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 25 June 20192019-07-02 2019-07-25 sales Melbourne Victoria 31 Brisbane Street Eltham 3095 AU 3095 AUD 90000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This key client is an industry leader in LED street lighting, traffic systems and roadside technology throughout Australia. This Business Development Manager position is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company that have secured large commercial contracts.
This key client is an industry leader in LED street lighting, traffic systems and roadside technology throughout Australia. This role is specifically focused on business development within the industry. Due to continuous growth, this company is expanding their Melbourne sales team and looking for a Business Development Manager to satisfy an existing client base, as well as growing business commercially. Principally, they are looking for an experienced lighting sales professional within the industry to join a thriving business.
The main objectives within the role include:
- To maintain and increase the VIC Lighting Sales of the company and to ensure good customer relations.
- To keep up to date with the industry in product development and demand.
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers.
- Meet sales budget assigned.
The main skills required to be successful include:
- Commercial lighting sales experience is key.
- To review selling prices for major tenders.
- To review capability for major tenders.
- To ensure Customer specifications are understood and met.
- To investigate new Markets for Company Products.
- To investigate new Product/Product Ranges.
- To approve the Tender and Contract Review of New Product and Special Projects.
- To keep informed of trends in the Industry.
- To report Customer Complaints and opportunities for improvement.
- To conduct activities in a safe, quality and environmentally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s quality, OH&S and environmental policies and procedures.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.