Managing Recruitment Consultant
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 27 June 20192019-07-23 2019-07-27 recruitment-consultancy Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Managing Consultant will be a prominent figure within the team. They will assist the Manager in training, encouraging and supervising a team of Recruitment Consultants in the development of clients and prospects to promote and sell recruitment services. They will be a consistent high achiever, winning new business and acting as a role model to other Consultants, as well as mentoring less experienced colleagues within their team and training new team members.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Cross selling other divisions in the business by introducing colleagues to clients and candidates, resulting in new business and revenue
- Generating new business by networking, gathering market information and making business development calls
- Establishing and developing relationships through meetings, client functions and events with prospective clients
- Servicing, nurturing and maintaining existing client relationships and business partnerships
- Ensuring forecasting is accurate on a weekly/ monthly basis in line with target expectation
- Providing guidance to other team members on all aspects of recruitment and business development
- Mentoring and training less-experienced Consultants (and other team members) with regards to business development and CV marketing
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of their specialised industry and constantly keeping up to date with industry news
- Maintaining CRM database records and ensuring all information is always up to date
- putting together marketing material in the form of market updates and advertisemen
Business Development & Account Management
- Building strong relationships with new clients to secure new business opportunities Understanding the Company’s terms of business and negotiating on fee rates to secure exclusive relationships and retain existing business
- Managing and closing complex deals and assisting other team members to do the same
- Upholding and demonstrating Robert Walters’ corporate values and selling services including retained search and projects
- Identifying opportunities for the wider business
- Prospecting to continually seek and identify areas for business growth
- Client / Account Management
- Handling allocated accounts and taking responsibility for building and maintaining key relationships with the business
- Managing expectations of clients at all times and keeping them updated on progress
- Developing and implementing short-term and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of clients
- Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Providing in depth and informed market updates to clients and candidates
- Providing guidance to other team members on all aspects of recruitment, including any procedural questions
- Supporting the Manager in identifying team and individual areas for development
- Leading candidate reviews and quarterly team reviews as and when required
- Mentoring less-experienced team members with regards to business development and CV marketing
- Ensuring that new team members are supported, trained and placing candidates with clients within their probationary period
- Relaying Management messages and vision to the team
- Supporting the Manager with overall team performance in line with Divisional and company strategy
Key Requirements & Personal Attributes
- Degree qualified with previous experience working in recruitment
- In-depth awareness and understanding of the current recruitment market
- Established relationships with active clients and candidates
- Demonstrates high level of integrity and the ability to cope with challenges
- Ability to coach and mentor others effectively
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Ability to anticipate and manage day-to-day recruitment issues in a confident manner
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others while at work.
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons at the workplace.
- Complete the Robert Walters online WHS Induction/Refreshers and where required, complete workplace specific inductions.
- Familiarise and comply to WHS policies, procedures, directions, instructions, rules, and safe work procedures established and notified by Robert Walters and the Host Employer (Client) where applicable to type of employment.
- Report workplace hazards, injury, incidents and near misses from workplace activities, to the supervisor and Health and Safety Reps (HSR) as soon as possible after they occur or are identified (within 24 hours).
- Where applicable, wear and maintain Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed or as required in WHS procedures and/or risk assessments.
- Not interfere with, obstruct, refuse to use, disrupt or misuse aids provided for the health and safety of you and others at the workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.