Business Development Manager - Construction Products
Salary Attractive salary + car allowance + super + bonus
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-10 2019-07-31 sales Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 90000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working autonomously and on the road, this supplier of commercial and residential glass products is looking to develop its presence in the Australian market. As a result, an exciting opportunity exists for a Sales Manager to join this multinational organisation and develop new business opportunities through a network of residential builders and architects.
A global company with over 55,000 employees in subsidiaries worldwide. As the Sales Manager reporting to the Area Sales Manager in Singapore, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities across the building and construction sectors of Melbourne and Australia. A completely new position for a Senior Executive stationed in Melbourne, this will provide a fantastic growth opportunity for a building and construction sales professional. This position will include but not be limited to the following:
- Finding, pitching and winning new clients across a booming Melbourne market
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as agreed upon with Area Sales Manager
- Negotiating technical and commercial details and present solutions to meet the customer's needs
- Assisting management with planning, product development and implementing marketing strategies
- Reporting on current market trends and performing a competitor analysis when appropriate
- Previous experience in selling solution-based building and construction products
- A strong understanding of the Commercial, Residential and Developer markets of Melbourne
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding agreed revenue targets
- High levels of commercial nous and a desire to build new business relationships
- A demonstrated ability to manage and grow a client database
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel for business trips to nearby cities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager looking to develop their career with a global building supplies company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus tools of the trade and an incentives structure, as well as growth within the company.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.