Business Development Manager
Salary Super + Car + Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-04 2019-08-03 sales Melbourne CBD Victoria 282 Normanby Rd, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 AU 3207 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation has a strong reputation for providing innovative products and services to the building and construction markets. With a catalogue of global brands, this market leader is in an exciting period of growth in various sales channels.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing a sales plan focussing on a specific region of Victoria. A core focus will be to grow product range and maximise profits through a multi layered client portfolio including SME’s, national accounts and preferred suppliers.
- Developing and executing a sales plan with a focus of servicing key accounts and developing new business
- Producing sales reports based on activity from your designated territory and reporting to the Regional Manager
- Training and presenting new products to clients with a focus on range and development
- Maintaining all client orders, queries and activity through a dedicated CRM
- Analysing data to identify new business opportunities to increase product presence
- Minimum three years experience in a previous territory management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of sales planning and execution
- A friendly and dynamic personality with a desire to succeed
- Have the ability to work autonomously to exceed agreed revenue targets
- Exposure to the building, construction, hardware or retail markets is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to showcase their sales planning and execution skills with a market leading organisation. The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent training, dynamic culture and a competitive salary package including incentives.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.