Business Development Manager - Mat Leave
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-20 marketing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This amazing 12 month contract opportunity is a fantastic chance to deliver quality, value-added services to the firm's clients, globally and locally. You'll work as part of a collaborative team and be responsible for national business development in line the the firm's overall strategic and practice group objectives.
- Build the brand and profile of the firm in the market.
- Responsible business development services including advising and executing on practice group strategy, BD planning for individuals (partners and lawyers) - such as profile raising.
- Leading on practice group pitches and on firm-wide panel pitches involving the IPT and Employment groups.
- Supply business development support to the relevant Sector teams.
- Provide business development skills training lawyers.
- Supervising others on execution of strategic events (including idea generation).
- Minimum five years marketing and/or communications experience, with at least three years' experience working in a professional services environment or managerial capacity.
- Team player (active participation at team/management meetings, interaction with others in an effective way. Experience working in a virtual team).
- Able to multi-task, work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Client service orientation and (internal) customer relationship management.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.