Business Development Manager - Civil Construction
Salary Super + Car + Bonus
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 9 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-09 building-and-construction Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs Victoria 104/175B Stephen Street, Yarraville AU 3013 AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based north of Melbourne CBD, this organisation is a market leader in civil construction and bulk earthworks. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop new opportunities whilst strengthening existing relationships in a newly created position.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for increasing new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing relationships across the civil construction markets. This will include but not be limited to the following.
- Identifying and winning new business through existing industry networks
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of industry trends and civil engineering developments
- Compiling tender submissions and identifying critical scopes of work within executed contracts
- Monitoring contract performance and take corrective action to maintain targets and minimise risk
- Ensuring communication with stakeholders is maintained at all stages through the cycle of the project
- 10 plus years experience as a BDM servicing the civil and/or commercial construction sector
- Demonstrated track record of lead generation, tendering, and contract negotiation
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract law and legislation relevant to the civil earthworks and construction sector
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with excellent presentation and communications
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or commercial construction related disciplines
What's on Offer:
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Business Development Manager to join a well-established business in a newly created role. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package including car and an environment where fresh ideas and enthusiasm are welcomed and rewarded.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.