Salary Competitive OTE
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-13 sales Chatswood New South Wales 67 Albert Avenue, Chatswood AU 2067 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Chatswood are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their busy Technology team. You will be part of a busy, fast paced environment where you will work with a close team and benefit from long standing client and candidate relationships, as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities. You will be offered full training and a supportive and fun team environment with the opportunity to progress quickly.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a great team working in a vibrant office with fantastic views and transport links. We are a global business that has the time and resources to invest in you so the training and development opportunities at Robert Walters are second to none. We will commit to developing your sales skills and recruitment know-how and ultimately offer you career progression and leadership opportunities if you demonstrate a solid track record of performance.
As a Recruitment Consultant in the team, you will:
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of clients based across the North and Greater West regions
- Meet existing and new clients, take job briefs and fill temporary and permanent roles
- Source, screen and interview candidates
- Consistently develop new business through regular contact with client
- Have the autonomy to build your own desk across huge geographical and industry portfolios with accountability for managing your own business
- Sell Robert Walters’ value-add services to our clients and candidates
To be successful for the role of Recruitment Consultant, you will have:
- Intelligence, drive and self motivation
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to talk to people at all levels of seniority
- A can-do attitude, and a desire to influence your own earnings through hard work
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1306630/001
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8423 1020 for a confidential discussion.