Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-30 2019-10-25 recruitment-consultancy Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Consultant will be a prominent figure within the team - working with clients, managing and developing relationships and creating new business opportunities across the allocated industry sector. A consistent high achiever, the Senior Consultant will focus on winning and establishing new business partnerships and acting as a role model to other consultants within the team. The Senior Consultant will also mentor and train less experienced colleagues within their team.
- Source new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals, job boards and networking
- Organise and coordinate interviews with candidates and fully briefing candidates regarding roles
- Manage a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with active candidates
- Screen candidates both on the phone and face to face
- Present candidates during morning review
- Create company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- Conduct specific headhunting projects as and when required to support the wider team
- Achieve revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Cross sell other divisions in the business by introducing colleagues to clients and candidates, resulting in new business and revenue
- Generate new business by networking, gathering market information and making business development calls
- Establish and develop relationships through meetings, client functions and events with prospective clients
- Service, nurture and maintain existing client relationships and business partnerships
- Ensure forecasting is accurate on a weekly/ monthly basis in line with target expectation
- Provide guidance to other team members on all aspects of recruitment and business development
- Mentor and train less-experienced Consultants (and other team members) with regards to business development and CV marketing
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of their specialised industry and constantly keeping up to date with industry news
- Maintain CRM database records and ensuring all information is always up to date
- Put together marketing material in the form of market updates and advertisements
Business Development & Account Management
- Build strong relationships with new clients to secure new business opportunities
- Understand the Company’s terms of business and negotiating on fee rates to secure exclusive relationships and retain existing business
- Manage and closing complex deals and assisting other team members to do the same
- Uphold and demonstrate Robert Walters corporate values and selling services including retained search and projects
- Identify opportunities for the wider business
- Prospect to continually seek and identify areas for business growth
- Client / Account Management
- Handle allocated accounts and taking responsibility for building and maintaining key relationships with the business
- Manage expectations of clients at all times and keeping them updated on progress
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of clients
- Professionally and effectively manage the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Provide in depth and informed market updates to clients and candidates
Key Requirements & Personal Attributes
- Strong recruitment background
- Proven track record of meeting targets and performing consistently
- Strong industry knowledge and established industry relationships
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong, driven work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others while at work.
- Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons at the workplace.
- Complete the Robert Walters online WHS Induction/Refreshers and where required, complete workplace specific inductions.
- Familiarise and comply to WHS policies, procedures, directions, instructions, rules, and safe work procedures established and notified by Robert Walters and the Host Employer (Client) where applicable to type of employment.
- Report workplace hazards, injury, incidents and near misses from workplace activities, to the supervisor and Health and Safety Reps (HSR) as soon as possible after they occur or are identified (within 24 hours
- Where applicable, wear and maintain Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed or as required in WHS procedures and/or risk assessments.
- Not interfere with, obstruct, refuse to use, disrupt or misuse aids provided for the health and safety of you and others at the workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.