Business Development Manager
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + + super + bonus + commission
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 sales Melbourne CBD Victoria 1 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 AU 3000 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Melbourne team is looking to grow, they are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their sales team. What is pertinent to the role is an inquisitive and solution based approach, whilst proactively sourcing new business and loving sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who prioritises these things and wants to develop a diverse portfolio, as well as grow their career.
This Business Development Manager role's primary focus is to source and secure new clients. What's most important is a driven approach and a true desire to succeed.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Being proactive in your approach with clients.
- Sole focus on new business.
- Taking responsibility and tailoring a personal solution to new and prospective clients.
- Pre-emptively providing a solution to clients.
- Consistent communication over the phone, and occasionally face to face.
The key criteria to be considered for the role are as follows:
- A personable phone manner.
- Ability to speak to an array of stakeholders.
- An emphasis on high organisation and researching key information.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B sales environment.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.