Business Development Manager
Salary Up to AUD100,000 per annum + + FMCV + Bonuses
Location Adelaide CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-01 building-and-construction Adelaide CBD South Australia AU 5000 AUD 100000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Crane Services is a hirer of mobile cranes with over 40 years of experience and a highly regarded reputation in the South Australian market. Supported by qualified, competent and highly experienced teams, Crane Services have delivered on a wide scope of projects which have enabled repeat client engagement and a strong pipeline of future projects. With equipment that features the latest safety and operational technologies, you will be part of an organisation driven by exceptional customer service and committed to a Zero-Harm culture.
As a critical member of the crane hire team, your role as Business Development Manager will be responsible for contributing to the achievement and direction of the Company’s goals and objectives which are set out in the Strategic and Operational Plan. You will also be tasked with the achievement of agreed revenue and customer targets and ensuring that quality, health, safety and environment procedures are maintained at all worksites.
Reporting directly to the Crane Manager, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the establishment and delivery of revenue budgets for the Crane Hire team
- Manage customer relationships and business development, ensuring key customers are visited on a regular basis to develop and grow the business
- Establish a customer call plan with a minimum number of weekly calls to maximise customer satisfaction
- Participate in the weekly crane operations meetings and report on sales & business development activities
- Adhere to Key Performance Indicators both internally and from our valued clients
- 5+ years of experience in a target based, quota carrying Business Development position
- Outstanding relationship building and development skills
- Experience within the commercial construction or buildings sector
- Technical mindset and an ability to think laterally whilst clearly adding value
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills and executive-level credibility
- Resilient and positive attitude
- A diploma or degree in business (or related field) is beneficial
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build collaborative relationships with the Executives and site-based leadership teams. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards of productivity with utmost integrity. This role is vital to the continued success in contributing to an organisation who are dedicated to a safe and inclusive working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.