Regional Manager - Property
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 9 October 20192019-10-09 2019-11-08 sales Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global business is a leading provider of student accommodation. With a presence across Europe, the USA, and Australia, this is an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to oversee the company's growth in Melbourne. With a clear focus on the student accommodation market, the Regional Manager will be responsible for all sales and operational activity in the region.
The business is invested in growing their presence in the Australian market. Reporting to the Country Manager, the Regional Manager will be crucial in this process and will, be responsible for their continued growth in the Melbourne region.
This will involve dealing with a variety of stakeholders within this sector, in an effort to secure key partnerships. Having the backing of the company being a market leader, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Grow inventory of listed student accommodation in the city, especially from privately owned property
- Set out the blueprint for privately owned property led inventory growth to be replicated across multiple international geographies
- Interpret the regulatory and political frameworks that influence student accommodation
- Build a positive reputation and network within related industries, public affairs and student communities
- Drive implementation of global strategic projects
- Maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding culture
- Ensure quality training and coaching is provided to team members
- You will have previous experience within an operational capacity and understand local market conditions
- Understand how to execute a clear business strategy with consistency and reliability against our local competitors
- A track record of building and retaining a team
- Have a local real estate and/or property management network
- Proven experience working within growth environment ideally a start up. Your time management and organisational skills will be excellent
- Preferred experience in real estate, property management or accommodations
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.