Business Development Manager
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + car allowance, bonus
Consultant Regine Enriquez
Date posted 1 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-01 sales Banksmeadow New South Wales Unit 18A, 1801 Botany Road Banksmeadow, NSW AU 2019 AUD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Opportunity to progress within the growing business * Training and development from nurturing and collaborative management * Competitive salary with car allowance and an ongoing and an ongoing earning tail on business converted
This Global Freight Forwarding Company has been operational for over 30 years and is one of the largest privately owned freight forwarders in Australasia. This energised team have a very capable, supportive and inspiring manager who has had a very successful career to date in both business development and supply chain logistics who will lead and support a capable individual to have the same success!
With experience in Forwarding, Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions and a strong network of industry contacts to build market share nationally, the NSW Sales Executive will provide end to end freight solutions to the Australian market. This is an autonomous role for a candidate with the ability to self-motivate.
The role is a "Sales Executive" whose primary function is to promote all services offered by the organisation to potential and prospective clients. The aim is to increase brand awareness and revenue through acquiring new business whilst meeting individual KPI's in line with corporate strategic objectives.
- Identify, target and secure new business
- Develop, report and pursue a continuing active pipeline
- Prepare and present proposals and tenders to independent business owners and senior decision makers
- Provide exceptional customer service to both clients and suppliers
- The capability, drive and ambition to approach clients for new business
- A professional who has a strategic mindset and can identify their target market through research and industry trends
- Ability to utilise the strength of the internal network to effectively prospect and qualify leads
- At least 1-2 years BDM experience (logistics preferred)
To apply please click apply or call Regine Enriquez on +61 2 8423 1030 for a confidential discussion.