Business Development Executive
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 2 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 sales Melbourne CBD Victoria 20 Queen Street Melbourne VIC 3000 AU 3000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global business is a leading provider of student accommodation. With a presence across Europe, the USA, and Australia, this is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to increase the company's growth. The particular focus is on supply acquisition. Hence, the Business Development Executive will be instrumental in finding new opportunities for student accommodation in the commercial property sector.
The business is invested in growing their presence in the Australian market. The Business Development Executive will be crucial in this process, as the main focus will be cultivating new opportunities for student accommodation within commercial property. This will involve dealing with a variety of stakeholders within this sector, in an effort to secure key partnerships. Having the backing of the company being a market leader, this is a fantastic opportunity.
The responsibilities which this role will entail are as follows:
- Reporting directly to the City Manager
- Building new relationships with landlords and various stakeholders within real estate.
- Exploring new opportunities for growth.
- Analysing potential leads.
- Being up to date with commercial property news.
- Strategic sales preparation.
- Liaising with the operations team, as well as third party partners.
The requirements which this role will entail are as follows:
- A genuine interest in exploring new business opportunities and driving sales.
- Essential to have relevant license through REIV.
- Experience in a role that has involved quick growth.
- A creative mindset and strategic business development approach.
- Experience in real estate and property management is favourable.
- Bachelor's degree is also favourable, but not a necessity.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.