Business Development Manager
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + super + car allowance + bonus
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 3 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-02 sales Melbourne Victoria 4/11 Queens Road, Melb VIC 3004 AU 3004 AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This up and coming boutique hotel chain is undergoing a significant period of growth. Hence, seeking a Business Development Manager to take on its most profitable and successful region. Reporting to the Cluster Hotel Manager, the main target market for this Business Development Manager will be relevant corporate accounts.
The Business Development Manager will primarily identify new corporate opportunities within a particular Melbourne Region, amongst other responsibilities.
The Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop new business relationships in line within agreed targets and strategies
- Identify new business opportunities within the corporate sector
- Account Management by putting the customer first by offering best fit solutions
- Reporting on data, sales, profit, incentives and variations within agreed deadlines
- Actively contribute to brand awareness
The Key Requirements of the role include:
- Proven experience in new business acquisition and account management
- 3+ years Business to business sales experience
- The ability to communicate professionally and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- High commercial acumen demonstrating sound levels of trust and rapport building
- Previous sales experience in the hotel industry is ideal
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.