Territory Sales Manager – Marine
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Nathan Giglia
Job Ref 810632/001
Date posted 26 July 2022perth sales/business-development 2022-07-26 2022-08-25 sales Perth Western Australia Henderson AU 6166 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are excited to be partnering with Jotun Australia to recruit a Territory Sales Manager to join their Marine business in a full-time, permanent position based in Henderson.
Reporting to the WA Branch Manager with support from National Marine Manager, your responsibilities as WA Territory Sales Manager - Marine include but not limited to:
- Promote and sell a range of Performance Coatings products to new and existing clients
- Developing strong business relationships
- Liaising with clients and responding to sales and technical enquiries
- Monitoring and achieving Sales budgets
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to all clients
- Ensuring all clients are satisfied with products, solutions and service
- Mapping out market to increase existing market share
- Providing market knowledge back to management for continuous improvement
- Working collaboratively with the broader Jotun Sales and Warehouse teams
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar Sales role
- Good understanding of the Jotun marine product range
- Proven history of delivering successful sales results
- A team player
- Leadership experience would be advantageous
- Ability to travel as required (within Australia and Internationally)
What’s On Offer:
- Attractive salary package, with commissions, company car and tools of the trade
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to work with a true market leader in their industry
- Considerable career progression opportunities
Due to the urgency and nature of the role, my client requires all applicants to have full working rights in Australia.
The successful candidate must be residing in Perth by the commencement of the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Nathan Giglia on +61 8 9266 0963 for a confidential discussion.