Contract type: FULL_TIME
Focus: Business Development
Consultant: Madeleine Shelest
Job reference: 1933720/001
Date posted: 1 February 2024sydney sales/business-development 2024-02-01 2024-03-02 sales Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is the global leader in sustainable cargo handling for ports, terminals, distribution centres and heavy industry. Now on the hunt for a BDM to increase revenue across all market segments.
● Increase the sales of mobile and related equipment in VIC & SA
● Increase the revenue across all market segments (Mobile equipment, Ports, Services, Parts and Aftermarket support) including nominated Major Accounts
● Implement strategies including face to face interaction with customers to develop long term relationships
● Account manage existing customers and find new customers
● Develop a short and long term sales plan to increase market share in VIC & SA.
● Maintain accurate records of all customer related matters within Sales Force, prepare reports as required.
Strategic Planning & Budget preparation
● Contribute to strategic planning and budget development for the Victorian,South Australian & Tasmanian customer base
● Assist with establishment of operating budgets; optimise resources, prioritise spending, and ensure that standards are met
● Complete client needs assessments on a site by site basis in relation to parts support requirements and compile and maintain reporting on same
● Partner with Port Crane, Mobile Equipment and Services divisions in order to animate potential new business opportunities.
● Preferred Degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science or a related technical discipline from a reputable institution is preferred
● A minimum of 5 years practical experience in successful development and implementation of New Equipment sales strategies ideally in the Materials Handling sector.
● English fluency is required
● Formal training in sales and presentation skills
● Excellent customer relationship skills
● Effective project management skills
● Excellent project/time management skills, and can work steadily with multiple deadlines
● Able to lift heavy objects in line with OH&S guidelines
● Able to work at heights
● Eligible for MSIC card security clearance
● A keen interest in new technology and the application of that technology into business environments to drive productive, efficient and profitable operations
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Madeleine Shelest on 02 8289 3106 for a confidential discussion.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.