Salary Base + Super + Commission
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant John Kennedy
Date posted 29 August 2016
Exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join one of the world’s largest telecommunication equipment manufacturers.
About the company
Our client is one of the largest multinational telecommunication equipment manufacturers
About the role
Reporting directly into the national operations manager, the overall goal of the Area Manager is to drive sales through a partner channel. The Area Manager will be responsible for all partners channels within a specific region and will devise plans to achieve forested sales and growth. You will also be responsible for marketing activities and events within your territory.
- Prepare territory and tactical plans to hit quarterly sales targets.
- Deliver face to face training within your assigned partner channel
- Champion customer experience days within stores to actively sell productive directly to consumers in store.
- Provide active recommendations to the management team on ways and means to increase sales through store activities, marketing and incentive programs
- Minimum 3 years experience in Telecommunications sales
- An understanding of partner retail channels
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated success in an autonomous role
This is an opportunity for an Area Manager to join an organisation involved in new and exciting technology developments. If you are self-motivated, care for your customers and are passionate about being part of a highly capable team, you will fit right in. Melbourne CBD Location
To apply please click apply or call John Kennedy on 03 8628 2273 for a confidential discussion.