Regional Sales Manager
Consultant Babette de Wit
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-25 property-and-housing 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Our client is a market leader PBSA provider. With properties in all major cities on the east coast, this organisation is one of Australia's largest providers of student accommodation. This young and dynamic organisation is experiencing exciting growth and are therefore looking for an experienced Sales or Operations Manager to join their energetic and ambitious team in Melbourne.
About the role
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the yearly revenue forecasting by creating a Sales Channel Plan for all properties in Adelaide and Melbourne. In addition to that, you will know everything about your competitors and how to differentiate your brand to theirs.
This role is not only analytic. You will be using Salesforce as efficientially as possible and manage a portfolio of regional accounts. You will also be responsible for:
- maintaining and creating relationships with universities
- renewal of contracts with regional partners
- management and tracking of regional revenue performance
- weekly interstate travel to visit internal and external stakeholders
- making sure all properties are fully booked for the following year
Maintaining and creating new relationships is something you are naturally good at. You will have a background in booking management in hospitality, e-commerce or commercial real estate and are ready for your next career step.
You are a people person, enjoy working in a team and know how to train and motivate team members. You will also bring:
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership position
- sales experience in both B2C and B2B
- ideally exposure to the education sector
- successful track record for developing people
- strong planning and organisation skills
- high communication and PR skills
- experience working with Salesforce
- project management skills
Located in Melbourne CBD, you will be working alongside the Regional Operations Manager and Victorian Operations Manager.
To apply please click apply or call Babette De Wit on +61 3 86282177 for a confidential discussion.