National Sales Manager - Pharmaceutical
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super + Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-10-25 sales Melbourne CBD Victoria Level 9, 492 St Kilda Road AU 3004 AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global leader specialises in the manufacturing and supply of generic pharmaceuticals through the retail pharmacy networks. As a result of continued development, there is an exciting opportunity for a National Sales Manager to join the team and assist in the continued growth of the organisation in Australia moving forward.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the National Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing the field sales team nationally and continuing to drive performance and service levels with its channel partners. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Development of managerial team by conduct goal setting, coaching, performance appraisals, employees development, participate in recruitment and induction
- Lead Zonal managers and the sales force IN ORDER to increase awareness of the product and achieve business results;
- Territory work organisation by targeting and profiling of clients, following of strategic guidance; monitor field processes, compliance through cycle reviews
- Develop the sales strategy to assist in choosing the right distribution network, market, customer and product
- Ensure compliance with global policies and local legislation
- Experience selling pharmaceutical portfolio into Retail Pharmacy
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the retail pharmacy business
- Energetic and sales driven, with the ability to work in a fast paced, growing environment
- Ability to work independently and self-manage your daily calls, supporting the wider teams success
- Background in Pharmacy, Nutrition or Health and Wellness highly advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.