Channel Sales Manager - Robotics
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 sales Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Channel Sales Manager is responsible for building and executing effective channel management strategies for Australia. He/she will work closely and partner with our distributor and channel partners (existing and potential) to ensure smooth execution on all aspects of post-sales operations from fulfilment on wards.
- Responsible for channel sales activities for Australia
- Build and execute effective channel management strategies to maximise business opportunities and sales with distributor.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with existing and potential channel partners.
- Partner closely with channel partners and ensure smooth execution on all aspects of operations (fulfilment, delivery, post-sales services, etc.).
- Support channel eco-systems in developing and closing deals through channel lead generation initiatives, direct engagements, POC projects, and other sales engagements.
- Build an understanding of the business requirements/strengths of our partners, whilst working closely with internal teams to guide the direction of product offerings.
- Involve in key customers business negotiations
- Achieve assigned sales target through channel businesses
- Degree holder or above
- 5+ years relevant working experience in technology sales, experience with Robotics highly regarded
- Solid experience in distributor/ reseller (within technology field) management and development
- Experienced in working in startup environment would be advantageous
- Smart, action-oriented and result driven
- Top class communication and presentation skill
- Tech savvy and proficient in MS Office Suit
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.