Business Development Enablement Manager - Acquisitions
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-11-20 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The position of BD enablement manager will sit within the Acquisition function, tasked with adapting their current GTM strategy to ensure they are optimised for new business development and on-boarding. This successful candidate will understand the process of winning new business across Financial Services, ideally with experience in amending processes.
About The Role
The successful candidate will work with the wider Acquisitions team to ensure the business has a sufficient number of leads and that they have all the tools necessary to successfully win new business.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Delivery of GTM strategies
- Working with a variety of teams including Account Managers, Partnership Managers and Marketing
- Ensure all information registered within the sales management tool is current and accurate
- Manage and monitor the marketing collateral available to the acquisition team to ensure the tools are used effectively to win new business
- Work with business leads to adapt products to suit the market needs
- Review and improve any sales related processes to ensure a smooth on-boarding process. This includes the CRM tool
About The Candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate will experience in producing commercially appropriate and engaging GTM processes with the objective to create an acquisition process that is optimised for their target clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience working within a Business Development team, ideally within Financial Services
- Experience managing tenders
- RG146 accreditation
- Ability to analyse data
- Experience pitching sales strategies to external stakeholders
About The Company
The business is a well known Industry Super with a key office located in Melbourne's CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.