IT Sales Leader
Salary 250k OTE
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-03-14 it Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Client is a global ICT company focusing on the areas of Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, Government and Transportation. The role of sales leader become available. The key responsibility of the position is centred on ensuring the country is achieving and exceeding growth targets and revenue success, through the holistic management of all facets of management. The role is a significant position as part of the senior management team and the the strategic vision for this role is that it will progress to becoming the Country Manager, in which you would assume full country management responsibilities.
- Directly responsible for the reports of all sales staff across Australia - NSW, QLD, ACT
- Directly responsible for the ongoing coaching and mentoring of the sales team.
- Directly responsible for implementing and maintaining the strategic sales plan nationally.
- Instrumental in establishing multiple channel to market strategies including direct to market, as well as through distribution networks.
- Lead from the front approach to working with new and existing high value clients.
- Assist with the development of large tenders and project opportunities in conjunction with BDM’s
- Directly responsible for the creation and maintaining of a forward thinking and dynamic office culture
- Prior experience in a national sales management capacity.
- Prior experience formulating strategic sales plans to target both the direct markets, as well as distribution channels.
- Prior experience dealing within the government and commercial sector.
- Strong industry related experience within communications technology.
- Experience managing profit and loss ledgers with full accountability.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.