Account Manager - Government Vertical
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + 180k OTE
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-03-24 it Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Client is a global ICT company focusing on the areas of Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, Government and Transportation. The role of an Account Manager - Government Verticals become available. You will be responsible for developing the nation-wide Government and Transport business in Sydney/ACT/QLD. You will build long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers, channels partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Develop new Government/ Transportation customers - in Sydney/ACT/QLD
- Work with Pre-Sales Specialist to propose integrated solutions to address customer’s complex needs unique selling proposition.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Become a trusted advisor with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identify and grow opportunities by farming a few existing customers and hunting for new logos in the given list of named accounts and in collaboration with channel team
- In charge of account mapping strategy and pipeline management through SalesForce during the whole sales lifecycle
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in sales business development or technical sales positions
- Proven track record in new accounts generation and strong sales record in enterprise business
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate nature
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, with 'Positive and Can-Do' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Strong interest in developing consultative selling type of sales
- Excellent Team Player
- Previous experience in IT / Telco environment
- Experience in working with Transportation/Government accounts
- Knowledge in Network or Communications solutions or value proposition
- Professional network of contacts in NSW / ACT and QLD
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.