Business Development Manager - Data Analytics Platform
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + 210 K OTE
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Business Development Manager is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, managing the sales cycle, proposal, business case and contract negotiation through to deal closure. The Business Development Manager is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships between company and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as Customer Experience, HR and Marketing) of the Fortune 1,000 companies and other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages, business terms and facilitate optimal technical follow-up to close the sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of company at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of solution offerings with particular focus to the measurable business outcomes our customers achieve;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the products to marketing and research executives of Fortune 1,000 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Evidence of regular 1st line positioning & demo expertise viewed favourable.
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.