Salary + super + bonus + benefits
Consultant Martine Dines
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-19 sales Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 160000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the business:
Global provider well known in the industry, established around 20 years ago are moving towards an end to end solution and looking for a strong Sales Manager to join the business reporting into the Head of Sales. They are in more than 100+ countries and have 60,000 + employees.
The business leads from all levels of the business with passionate employee at all levels that care about their work, display a positive outlook and are not afraid to embrace change.
The Sales Manager will have the drive, be forward thinking and want to be part of an ambitious and collaborative culture.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the sales strategy for a small to medium cluster and geographic area. You will lead a local sales team to ensure delivery of business objectives and targets.
- Drives the local strategies for different customer segments and leverages understanding of the local business environment to support and develop the sales strategy
- Maintains senior relationships with top accounts
- Work with other sales managers and sales executive on training, mentoring and guiding and also collaborate with other teams to cross sell across the business.
- Ensures optimal activity management and account management to truly understand customers and their needs
- Oversees forecasting and budgeting processes to align with business goals
- Drives campaigns to generate a healthy pipeline and yield
Strong leadership skills are essential. Proven track record of driving performance across the team and being able to coach and mentor the team through change. You will be able to set direction for the team and deploying resources when needed.
What’s on offer:
- Leading a successful team
- Join a global growing organisation
- Attractive salary + bonus
To apply please click apply or call Martine Dines on +61 2 8289 3239 for a confidential discussion.