Senior Sales Representative
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Benefits
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 20 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Operating as part of an ASX listed business; this billion dollar company operates within the financial services sector. We are seeking a Senior Sales Representative who will be responsible for the expansion of products and services in New South Wales. You will operate as the first point of contact for all clientele and will demonstrate strong networking and relationship development skills. You will be highly autonomous in your approach and have a passion and drive for exceeding targets and objectives. This is a field based sales role where you will work remotely.
- With the support of internal teams, you will assist in developing and implementing effective direct sales strategies.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profit forecasts.
- Proactively identify changes in the market to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and associated reporting.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service etc) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Strong experience in sales and account management at a National level preferably in the financial services sector.
- A proven record of growing company revenues and meeting sales targets whilst maintaining required levels of profitability.
- 5+ years of sales / management experience.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including CEO, CFO etc.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extremely driven and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to travel across Australia as and when required.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.