Recruitment Consultant - Robert Walters
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 7 January 2019 2019-01-072019-02-06 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join the Banking and Finance division in the Sydney CBD office. Working within an experienced and supportive team, you will have the opportunity to embark on a proven graduate training program that will teach you to utilise sales and consulting skills to manage a portfolio of clients delivering candidates/services to suit their business needs.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Experience ideally within a sales or customer facing role in a corporate environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong account & relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability to develop and manage client relationships is vital for the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
Global incentive trips for high achievers
Supported as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant by a structured sales skills and management training programme
International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.