Recruitment Consultant - Finance Operations
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-01 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For ambitious individuals within an interest in recruitment, human resources and flair for sales, a career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful teams at RW Sydney recruiting in financial services.
- Extraordinary earning potential including a highly competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses based on team profit share (fast track your salary to over $100K plus)
- Mentorship by top billers
- International mobility & career opportunities (58 offices worldwide)
- Monthly rewards and annual incentive trips for high achievers
- Client entertainment and events
- Top-tier 'Blue Chip' client base - Hot Desk!
- Fun, young & sociable team
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage and recruit into a portfolio of leading financial services clients
- Headhunting and sourcing
- Business development (B2B Sales) into new and existing clients both on the phone and in person
- Relationship management of clients by attaining a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the organisation, its culture and resourcing requirements
- Advertise current vacancies on job boards
- Interview and screen candidates
- Manage the recruitment process - from interview coordination, performance feedback, offer negotiation to post placement care
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Have a passion for sales and thrive working in a target driven environment
- Corporate experience or relevant industry experience in finance will be highly regarded
- Exceptional listening and verbal communication skills
- Be an entrepreneurial, innovative and ambitious person
- Loving dealing with people from all backgrounds
- Have a track record of achieving results and success
- The ideal candidate will be professional, with an understanding & interest of the corporate world and business activity
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.