Location South Brisbane
Consultant Austin Mooney
Date posted 15 September 2016
Due to continued growth, a market leader within the Marine Industry, The Haines Group are looking for a Sales Manager to join their Brisbane based head office. With over 50 year’s experience, The Haines Group are at the forefront of boat design and manufacturing and are the sole supplier of Suzuki Marine Motors within Australia.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, as a Sales Manager you will be responsible for sales targets and aligning sales objectives with company strategy. Based out of the Brisbane office, this critical appointment will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing customer relationships with dealer networks in order to increase revenue and grow market share. To be successful you will be a highly motivated individual with a self starter mentality.
- Strategically develop and execute a growth-centric account plan across an outlined territory
- Strong business development and account management experience within a business to business environment
- Responsible for the achievement of sales revenue and margin in line with budget
- Maintain and build long-term working relationships with key clients that will provide lasting profitability
- Provide technical expertise and advice to new and existing clients on all services and products offered
- Educate new and existing customers on product development, organisational processes and industry developments
- 5+ years business development/ key account management experience
- Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify and assess your clients’ needs
- Goal orientated and highly motivated with a strong desire to become part of a highly regarded organisation
- The ability to travel. Overnight and interstate travel will be required
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your career professionally within an Australian owned market leading family orientated organisation. As a Sales Manager you will be offered a generous salary package.
To apply please click apply or call Austin Mooney on (07) 3032 2285 for a confidential discussion.