Internal Sales Consultant
Salary Attractive Package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Carl Burghardt
Date posted 20 October 2016
This role is idea for a self starter who is seeking a role that will be the starting point of your sales career. For the right candidate there is the opportunity for career progression into an Account Manager position in the future and also have the opportunity to support different departments. The primary function will be to achieve sales targets but the role will provide exposure to a number of aspects of the business including reporting, forecasting and modelling.
You will be selling predominantly into businesses with a vast product suit at your disposal. You will work with an experienced team to ensure you have all necessary support to go above and beyond the targets set.
- Provide support on specific Electrolux enquiries and problems
- Resolve enquiries from customers with regards to product features, benefits, installation, product range, orders and stock availability
- Follow up sales calls immediately after a Marketing Campaigns
- New projects investigation via building/project reports.
- Identifying sales opportunities through extensive market research
- A switched on, driven person wanting to develop yourself and your career
- High organised, efficient & self-motivated
- Team player
- Exceptional communication skills - written & verbal
- Outgoing and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Valid drivers license
To apply please click apply or call Carl Burghardt on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.