Senior Business Development Manager
Salary AUD75000 - AUD85000 per annum + commission
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 28 October 2016
DVE Business Solutions (DVE) is a national consulting business based in Adelaide, Australia. They are a dynamic and award winning business that is embarking on a period of exciting change. With a vision and mandate to change the education industry from the inside out; DVE offer an innovative product set.
DVE's market leading approach to business process improvement, change management, project management, system implementation, training and organisational management is seen as adaptive and agile. DVE have a high growth start up mentality where no two days are the same and you will need to be comfortable and open to change on a regular basis.
Based in Adelaide and reporting to the CEO, the Senior Business Development Manager is a newly created position within DVE. With a national portfolio of clients within the higher education market, you will be tasked with developing new business and overseeing the growth and quality of existing key relationships. Given the nature of DVE’s consulting services, you must be highly consultative, adaptable, agile and autonomous in your approach. DVE have a promote from within policy and in securing this opportunity you will help shape the sales team and environment. Utilising industry specific best-practices; this will be a challenging and rewarding role that requires regular interstate travel. DVE also offer flexible working conditions / hours.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy and customer engagement model in conjunction with the CEO and Director
- Coordinate with the appropriate cross-functional internal teams in the preparation of quotes / tenders, customer solutions and innovative value adding services
- Generate new business opportunities through a consultative approach to client acquisition
- Maintain and grow existing key relationships
- Develop a high performing sales culture with the opportunity to lead and manage a sales team
- Strong stakeholder engagement and highly advanced communication skills
- Experience within the education sector – established contacts within higher education considered a real bonus!
- An ability to manage a sales process and implementation from beginning to end ensuring full customer satisfaction
- Autonomous and process driven mind-set
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.