Customer Service Representative
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 9 February 2017
This varied role will have the successful incumbent communicating with internal sales representatives on a day to day basis, assisting with processing and tracking orders as well as liaising with retailers and stockists of the company's brand.
Reporting to the Customer Satisfaction Lead, the Customer Service Representative will proactively manage customer's orders through the entire sales process.
As the Customer Service Representative within the FMCG Supply Chain, this role will be a great stepping stone for a graduate to enter into the corporate world.
- Order entry using SAP
- Supplying updates regarding shipping
- Delivering invoicing updates
- Liaising with internal staff and external customers
- Creating reports
- Scheduling orders and delivery's
- Processing orders
- Log consumer and customer complaints and feedback
- Relevant qualification in Business or Supply Chain
- Customer Service experience
- Exposure to an office environment
- Systems experience ie. SAP would be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office
This Customer Service Representative opportunity is a 12 month fixed term role that requires someone who can commence work immediately.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.