Sales and Innovation Manager
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
SUHO is passionate about sustainability. We use our expertise in environmentally sustainable design to help our clients create Australia’s most RESOURCEFULLY CLEVER BUILDINGS.
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide strategic leadership and management to a business that is focused on delivering exceptional services and responding to market opportunities with a commitment to growth, by developing a proactive and consultative sales and marketing strategy built upon strong internal and external engagement.
- Develop and implement systems and processes that are aligned with business growth such as CRM development, sales pipeline, account management strategy, business development and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute business development and sales plans to achieve agreed growth targets.
- Coach and mentor current workforce to influence a more consultative, customer centric approach to relationships.
- Develop client and stakeholder relationships by attending appropriate networking events, and participating in industry associations to maximise market presence.
- Perform analysis on market trends, competitor's activity and specific industry evolution's.
- Provide business support and meaningful reporting to all levels of the company.
- Identify initiatives to support research and development, and grant funding opportunities.
- Model policy, including Workplace Health and Safety, and procedure framework to ensure compliance in your/our operation and duties.
- 3+ years of experience in a Management position
- Advanced communication skills with excellent time management and attention to detail.
- A passionate, self-motivated and positive attitude for developing innovative solutions
- Able to build trust and show integrity by being genuine and keeping promises
- A collaborative, creative and analytical approach to management and engagement
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Marketing skills / experience is desirable
- Project Management skills are desirable
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.