Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 12 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The sales consultant will be focused on working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, managing a range of bespoke production request from a range of clients including marketing agencies, television producers and corporate CEO. The successful candidate will have a technical understanding of Audio, Lighting and Video Production, along with experience in a sales environment.
About the Role
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for managing the sales process for a range of bespoke event productions across Australia. The consultant will need to manage expectations as well as provide guidance on technical matters with the help of the expert production managers across the business.
Key responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Consulting clients from initial pitch through to delivery
- Provide accurate and commercial quotations
- Create a business development plan to win new business in a variety of markets
- Meet with senior business leaders across Australia, providing them with best-in-class advice for future events
- Become a key member of the sales team, working with colleagues to make sure the business are performing at the highest standard possible
- Learn from technical experts about innovations in the event production industry
- Hit and surpass sales targets
About the Candidate
We are looking for a commercially minded sales coordinator who is looking for a new, autonomous challenge within event production. Our client is a world leader in this industry and will provide you with all the tools necessary to engage and execute any and all events a client could require. This is a perfect role for anyone with a keen interest in Video/Audio/Production.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in sales
- Ideally have experience in event production
- Incentivised by sales targets
- Exception client relationship manager
- Commercially minded, knows how to manage a quote and sales process
- Team player. Gets the job done.
- Enjoys working in a technical environment
- Ability to translate complex, jargon heavy terminology into simple engaging language
About the Company
We are working with a world renowned Entertainment and Event Production Company. They are well known of creating the Audio/Lighting/Video installations for some of the most well recognised live entertainment events, alongside commercial conferences and AGMs.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.