Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Peter Bateson
Date posted 12 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join a global leader in what is essentially a greenfield Country Manager role for their Kitchen & Bath product lines within Australia. Renowned for its innovation and with a brand name synonymous with quality, you will be joining an organisation steeped in rich history where you will be driven to fulfil the undoubted potential of the Australian market.
You will spearhead the company’s growth, while identifying product gaps and introducing new products accordingly. Leveraging existing relationships, particularly across the Asian regions, will assist you in meeting your goals.
- Responsibility for profit & loss accountability
- Establish, articulate and implement the strategic mission for the region
- Direct the company's functional activities including sales, marketing and design consulting
- Appoint immediate subordinates and delegate to each the responsibility and authority for performance of the assigned function; evaluate the effectiveness of subordinates, counsel and guide them toward improved performance
- Guide the development of short and long-range operating forecasts, reviewing them on a monthly basis; Submit the annual budget, including the proposed capital and extraordinary expenditures programs with appropriate recommendations
- Direct the sales promotion and customer relations programs in conjunction with the Marketing and Communications departments, assessing the effectiveness of each
- Previous experience within bathroom fixtures, kitchen or plumbing, from both a commercial and retail perspective
- Significant familiarity across sales / consumer marketing and an understanding of the channels of distribution, both from a channel partner network as well as independent showrooms / retail
- Experience bordering on General Manager level, including sound knowledge across business financials, staff management, and strategy
With the provision of a car allowance and the scope to progress your career, this is your chance to enjoy the benefits that the role has to offer while creating a lasting legacy.
To apply please click apply or call Peter Bateson on 02 8423 1025 for a confidential discussion.