Director, Sales and Marketing
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-10-28 education-and-training 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Director of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for working in a team focused environment, driving company successes through relationship and communication management.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and manage sales strategies for a multi-campus international brand
- In coordination with the Act. Director Marketing, develop and achieve a sales budget including delegated KPI’s for relevant staff
- Identify new strategic business development opportunities
- Develop and enhance the recruitment network through communication programs to improve relationships with education agents, feeder schools and industry associations
- Prepare a monthly sales report including feedback, analysis, variations and future directions for Board of Management
- Meet yearly recruitment and network expansion targets
- Overall oversight of the Marketing department
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable record business development achievement in similar roles in an education institution and minimum 5 years’ experience
- Strong strategy implementation skills
- Be proactive and experienced in engaging in a range of business development activities from client meetings (existing and prospect), networking, workshops, conferences etc.
- High level of verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Must have full working rights and hold a current driver’s license
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual and a proven people leader who is adept at managing a variety of stakeholders.
This is a rare opportunity to demonstrate your ability to drive business through long term relations and identify new ones. You will be a high performer, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, have an eye for detail, be a real team player and have a desire to drive your team toward further success.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.