Sales Manager - Mechanical
Location New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-03-13 mining Newcastle New South Wales AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Technical Sales Manager role for global mining company based in Newcastle. Opportunity to develop a product portfolio for a leading organisation.
Technical Sales Manager role for global mining company based in Newcastle. Opportunity to develop a product portfolio for a leading organisation
- Customer: to create mutually beneficial relationships with customers to make organisation the supplier of choice
- Procurement: to achieve competitive advantage in terms of better price, product availability, improved on-time delivery (OTD) and reduced overall lead times.
- Lean Enterprise: to drive improvement throughout the business to provide value to the customer through the elimination of waste.
- Planning: to create an effective and achievable plan from the customer through to the supply base.
- Engineering: to deliver engineered solutions with maximum productivity for customer operations at the lowest operational cost.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- Develop and implement a sustainable strategy for the growth of the allocated region
- Develop strong relationships with key customers to ensure expectations are being met and remedial action taken to address issues
- Manage the cross communication between business units
- Support WMA Product and Sales Specialists through joint sales calls
- Create a high performance culture. This will be achieved through a robust succession plan deep within the business, the recruitment of high calibre team members and the retention and structured performance development of existing team members
- Plan, lead, organise and coach direct reports to deliver performance against Key Financial, Quality, Safety and Customer Service measures. This will be achieved by setting clear expectations, driving accountability and developing individual and team performance
- Complete any reasonable, suitable duties as requested by your manager
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree with 2 - 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.