Adelaide Based - General Manager Sales & Marketing
Salary Executive Benefits Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 3 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 sales Adelaide CBD New South Wales AU AUD 190000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As part of the AVK Group, AVK Valves prides itself on being one of the world's leading international water industry manufacturers for quality valves and fittings, incorporating AVK Valves, AVK Wang and AVK Currumbin.
Due to the continued development and growth of the business, we are seeking a dedicated, motivated and innovative General Manager Sales & Marketing. This exciting role presents an opportunity to work closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Management Team to oversee sales and marketing alongside the day-to-day functions of the business, as well as driving the effective planning and execution of the distribution business strategy.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Monitor market forces, endeavouring to find opportunities for increased market penetration and expansion
- Promoting AVK's reputation for quality through exhibitions, promotional and public relation activities and advertising
- Perform competitor analysis and AVK’S position in the market place in terms of economics or other forces that may affect market share
- Managing customer response in terms of the quality of products and services provided to determine a measure of performance in terms of customer satisfaction
- Oversee updates and communications to sales offices, agents and distributors with new developments within the AVK Group
Key requirements to be successful in this role:
- Degree qualifications in Business (Management, Commerce or similar)
- Exceptional management, leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage all financial and commercial aspects of a distribution business while maximising use of resources
- High level strategic and business planning skills with demonstrated ability to translate into action plans with measurable outcomes
- Experience in the coordination of internal and external training seminars & product presentations
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity for an experienced General Manager Sales and Marketing to play an integral part in the direction and future growth of AVK Valves.
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.