Regional Manager - Automotive
Salary AUD105,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + $110,000 + super + bonus + OTE
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-10-30 sales Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 105000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the car dealer community, have solid dealer relationships, and an in-depth understanding of the car marketplace in Australia. In particular, selling a particular solution to a network of dealerships. You will be a motivating team leader and have the ability to identify and translate challenges into business opportunities that provide benefit to your clients.
On a day to day basis you will be accountable for growing and retaining yearly subscription revenue and managing a sales team. You’ll be backed up by an experienced team of account managers to ensure that our dealer community is receiving the best in class service. Further to this will be an emphasis on working closely with your sales team, setting up strategy and helping with sales execution.
The Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop and implement strategy for one of the largest regions by proactively gathering and reviewing information to identify high-level opportunities.
- Continue to grow on revenue under management and support the acquisition of new revenue
- Build strong relationships with the leaders of the automotive industry and help brand grow in the market
- Manage a team of BDMs, providing direction, planning and coaching
- Identify market risk and establish plan to mitigate
- Focus on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term strategic goals.
- Discuss advertising solutions with the customer; understand and promote products and services relevant to each customer’s business objectives
- Develop new products in conjunction with the cars team and up sell this value creation to our existing customer base
- Prepare business presentations utilising data and insights
- Feed market insights and data from dealers back into the team to help guide decision making
- Responsible for top client communications & conflict resolution.
- Maintain strong knowledge of new and existing product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands current competitive conditions within the marketplace.
Key Criteria to be considered for the role will include:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level of experience
- Proven track record and experience with communicating with C-level professionals and decision makers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- Self-motivated, strong organisational and time management skills
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with efficiently while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- 10+ yrs experience in digital sales, cars/motors industry highly advantageous
- 5+ yrs managing and leading high performing sales team
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.