State Manager - Victoria
Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client, specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of traffic signals and signs. The State Manage will focus on developing the lighting side of the business across Victoria. The key contacts for this business will be local councils and independent infrastructure companies. The successful candidate will have a solid background in commercial lighting sales, this will include established relationships within the market.
About The Role
The State Manager for Victoria will be responsible for the following objectives:
- Maintain and increase the lighting sales of the company
- Keep up to date with the market updates and innovations across the lighting industry
- Provide assistance to all stakeholders across a customer process. This will include Engineers and Architects
- Meet a variety of sales and development targets
- Review capabilities and selling prices for all tenders
- Ensure all customer specification are understood and met
- Investigate potential new markets for the products and services provided
- Action and report any/all customer complaints
About The Candidate
The successful candidate will need to show a clear understanding of the commercial lighting industry with a particular focus on traffic and infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years experience in the lighting industry. This will ideally include some level of management.
- A passion for sales and a hunger for developing and optimising a business with huge potential.
- A positive impact to the sales team and wider business areas
- A strong network of contacts across a variety of industries
- Passionate about team management and development
- An expert in Commercial Lighting
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.